Belly Up Aspen will be open at 100% capacity with no mask or social distancing requirements.
Per the latest Pitkin County order, at least 80% of attendees must be fully vaccinated. The remaining 20% or less can take a Covid test within 72-hours of the show.
Proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test will be required for entry. Customers must be fully vaccinated 14-days prior to the show.
To achieve the required 80% vaccination/20% negative test ratio, shows will have “vaccination” and “negative test” ticket types. Attendee’s must buy the ticket type that corresponds with what their status will be on the date of the show.
Further details about vaccination and negative test verification processes will be distributed in the near future.